Sunday, July 27, 2008

needlelovesthread has come so far...


To my regulars & those who like needlelovesthread,

Thanks for your support all these months. needlelovesthread started since last September 2007. Remember the very first flea market, needlelovesthread only have a pathetic 30 odds donut brooches till now having a whole range of handmade bags, accessories and brooches. I have wonderful sweet moments with my needles and threads and not forgetting my pretty sewing machine who never fail me and miki (my pet cockatiel) who help me pick up those poppy pins everytimes i messed up my studio. :) I have to thank those who bought, believe in needlelovesthread products and those vendors who came forward to me, praising me. Thanks, i feel honoured. I hope needlelovesthread have made your day. in any other ways. Will promise to create more interesting stuffs in upcoming flea markets and events. So stay tuned for the upcoming new collections ya.

Cheers,
Wendy
Missy of needlelovesthread

No comments: