Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fabric Rings

Sorry for the long wait. been very busy over my day job. lots of deadlines to meet, projects piling over my head. Really bad. Many emails to reply and sorry for those who has lose their patience. My sincere apology. I will try my best to reply your emails soon. Here's some fabric rings for your little fingers. Fingers need pamper as well. Especially for those fingers that need to press on those buttons called "Keypads" daily. :P Check out matching earrings too.

More new stuffs coming soon....

note: ignore my fat fingers till i got my budget for models. :)





Made of recycle imported Japanese fabric. 100% cotton. Adjustable ring for all sizes. Surface diameter is 2.5cm. Selling @ $10 each Out of stock!

1 comment:

the arts and crafts experiment said...

hey wendy! itsy here. how are you? just dropping you note tolet you know that i've also finally joined etsy :-) how are you girls?